GENIUS WANTED 💡
We are looking for a Software Architect that will be our CTO with the responsibility to create amazing software architecture and manage the TUC.technology team and suppliers.
JOB DESCRIPTION 👇
Understanding the defined SW architecture of Modular Architecture solution.
Develop SW specifications, Design software and application features, functional specifications and architectures maximizing quality and time schedules, through an interactive cooperation with team leader, team members, validation team, project stakeholders and suppliers.
- Work cohesively as a member of a development team, collaborating as needed with other members of the team with the end goal of maximizing quality and delivering on schedule.
- Design software, architecture and application features that are scalable, portable, and maintainable which allows for easier transitions to new and different hardware platforms.
- Follow established corporate and project-level Software Development Processes, ensuring consistency of development standards.
- Participate in peer design and code reviews to ensure the best design and detect/resolve software bugs early in the development process.
- Write SW specifications and SW architectures
- Participate to requirements analysis activities and provide inputs to software development teams.
- Work in tandem with system engineers to design the software functionality in detail.
- Work with product validation teams, field technical specialists and quality engineers on clear deliverables.
- Travel, as necessary, to supplier facilities, test facilities, and customer field sites to gather data, resolve problems and explore software design alternatives.